Recovery Community Inc.
Established in 2007, Recovery Community, Inc. is a transitional living facility in Nashville, Tennessee that provides safe and affordable housing for people with alcohol and drug dependency issues. Our clients include people on probation, people who are discharging from Inpatient Treatment Centers and Recovery Court Clients. We also have clients who have been referred to us from friends and family members, who are looking to find a new way of life in an alcohol and drug free environment.
We are proud to be partners with Davidson County Division X Treatment Court, Robertson County Recovery Court and other Courts throughout the state of Tennessee. Also, we are service partners with the Second Harvest Food Bank, Madison/ Rivergate Chamber of Commerce, Mental Health Co-Op, Centerstone, and many other community organizations.
Our recovery program is located conveniently on the bus line, near grocery stores, churches, 12-step meetings, shopping and job opportunities. We give our residents the tools they need to build a strong recovery foundation and make positive changes and choices in their lives.
Our Services Include:
1. State licensed Outpatient Treatment
2. Safe affordable housing
3. Housing for Recovery Court programs
4. Opportunity for alternative sentencing
5. Housing for those with co-occuring disorders
6. Referrals for all needs (jobs, bus passes, food, and outside therapy)
7. All houses on the bus line
8. Clinical supervision for staff (by Kathryn Benson, LADAC II)
9. Basic needs case management
10 .Relapse Prevention/ Recovery Skills Group